Holy Cross Faith Memorial Episcopal Church, inspired by our heritage and blessed by our diversity, is committed to sharing God’s love unconditionally with all.
Holy Cross Faith Memorial Episcopal Church Affirms
& Nurtures the Following Values & Beliefs:
- We value and celebrate our multi-racial and multi-cultural heritage.
- We value and nurture strong clergy and lay leadership.
- We value being a spirit filled community of faith that is willing to take prayerful risks & put our faith into action.
- We value our Episcopal heritage & traditions and our future as a member parish of the Episcopal Church of the USA.
- We value being a caring, compassionate & welcoming community to all members of the diverse Body of Christ and to new ideas.
- We value the process of managing conflict, change & new ideas in healthy ways.
- We value the God given and inspired talents and gifts of all members of the Holy Cross Faith Memorial community.
- We believe that HCFM is a true experiment in Christian Community that is working.
- We value our passion for enlarging the Body of Christ & are welcoming to those who come to our doors.